Subject: Re: Semi-OFFTOPIC: OpenGL cards?
From: Angelito So <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 08:27:21 -0700

Tim Krego wrote:
> 
> At 10:19 PM 4/22/96 -0400, you wrote:
> >With all the talk of Lightwave 5 and open gl... I have been asking
> >around about open GL cards and have found out that even the new ones comming
> >out (like the imagine 128 series 2 w/ 8 megs) will not support open GL at
> >resolutions greater than 800x600.
> 
> The Imagine 128 II isn't an OpenGL accelerator. It is in the league of the
> Matrox Millenium.

So does this mean that it will not accelerate Open GL? In other words there is 
little to no difference in performance to a non-3D accelerated card?

-- 
*****************************************************************************
E-Mail: [email-masked]				   http://www.panix.com/~lito

		      "Thats a feature, not a bug!"
 
*****************************************************************************